SPM Investment Group abides by the Australian Privacy Principals (APPs) established under the Privacy Act 1988 to protect your privacy.
The legal requirements for privacy are incorporated into the advice documents you receive when dealing with SPM Investment Group.
The basic principles are:
1. We will only collect information from you that we require in order to enable us to render advice and provide services in relation to your financial and portfolio management* needs.
2. We will only provide this information to other third parties such as brokers, fund managers, legal and taxation specialist and life companies for the purposes of providing financial advice and services.
3. We will not sell or provide your information to any other third party not connected with the provision of these financial services.
4. We will keep your personal information secure and only allow SPM Investment Group staff access to that information on a need-to-know basis.
5. You need to be aware that our records are audited each calendar year. Your records maybe chosen for review, if you do not wish you information to be released you will need to provide a sign statement to be held on file.
6. If you wish to know what information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to that information.
*Includes investment, strategy, estate, risk and debt management.